The SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Data Flow Task is at once powerful and difficult to master.
In this 2-day course, Microsoft Data Platform MVP and author Andy Leonard is your guide as you take your SSIS Data Flow skills to the next level.
About Developing SSIS Data Flows with Labs
Data integration is the foundation of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing data integration solutions for enterprise-scale Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) who want to learn more about developing SSIS Data Flows.
You will learn to build data integration with SSIS Data Flows by:
– Learning SSIS Design Patterns.
– Working through hands-on lab exercises.
– Building efficient SSIS Data Flows.
1. Introduction to the SSIS Data Flow Task.
2. Designing re-executable loaders with SSIS.
3. Building an Incremental Load design pattern.
4. Data type fundamentals in a real-world scenario.
5. Managing schemata changes to data sources.
6. Intermediate data staging.
7. Deriving to cleanse.
8. Repetition: Iterating file sources.
Interested in more SSIS, Biml, and Azure Data Factory training from Andy Leonard?
Andy Leonard is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Data Philosopher and BimlHero from Farmville, Virginia specializing in data integration with SSIS, SSIS performance tuning, and automation. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in literature, mathematics, farming, and engineering.
This is a live online class. The class is hosted at GoToWebinar, live with Andy Leonard on webcam. We will take 15-minute breaks each hour and a 90-minute lunch break. Audio is available via your computer audio or dialing into a US phone number – we recommend using a headset.