Do you want to learn more about cloud data integration using Azure Data Factory?
Is your enterprise planning to migrate its data, databases, data warehouses (or some of them) to the cloud?
Do you currently use SSIS?
If you answered yes, this class is for you. Master Azure Data Factory Fundamentals!
9:00 – 9:40 AM
– provision factory
– Version control integration
– Key vault
9:50 – 10:30 AM
2. ADF Overview, service components, first pipeline
– Overview of ADF platform architecture
– linked services
– first pipeline
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
3. Copy activity
– Moving data with the copy data activity
1:00 – 2:15 PM
4. Newer Activities and Parameters 1
– Survey newer activities
– Parameters and use cases for parameterization (dynamic property values and expressions)
2:25 – 3:00 PM
5. Iteration and Parameters 2
– Looping, iteration, and conditionals
– Parameters and security
3:30 – 4:15 PM
6. Execution and SHIR
– Execution automation (triggers + )
– ADF REST API
– Design patterns for the hybrid data estate
– Loading data from an on-premises data source
4:25 – 5:00
– Debugging and troubleshooting ADF pipelines
– Security required to interact with Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL DB, REST API, integration runtimes, git, and on-premises (plus Key Vault)
– Provisioning and using integration runtimes
Attend and learn:
1. How to get started developing with ADF; how to navigate the development user experience.
2. How to monitor and administer ADF; security required for interaction with helpful Azure services.
3. General tips and tricks, design patterns, troubleshooting.