Do you want to learn more about cloud data integration using Azure Data Factory?
Is your enterprise planning to migrate its data, databases, data warehouses (or some of them) to the cloud?
Do you currently use SSIS?
If you answered yes, this class is for you. Master Azure Data Factory Fundamentals!
About Master the Fundamentals of Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Factory, or ADF, is an Azure PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) that provides hybrid data integration at global scale. Use ADF to build fully managed ETL in the cloud – including SSIS. Join Andy Leonard – author, blogger, and Chief Data Engineer at Enterprise Data & Analytics – as he demonstrates Azure Data Factory in action.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Provision a Data Factory
- Basic Data Movement
- Pipeline Orchestration
- Enterprise ADF Execution Patterns
- Introduction to Mapping Data Flows
Interested in more SSIS and Azure Data Factory training from Andy Leonard?
Quotes From Past Attendees
Listed below are some verbatim quotes from recent attendees of this class:
- Extremely excited going into this class, and I was not disappointed.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the class. All my questions I came with were answered and I now have a head full of new ideas.”
- “Really liked the course, especially the interactivity between the Instructors and the students.”
- “Great content, loved that there was a large class and we got to discuss issues that attendees were experiencing which allowed us to get into some of the topics in more depth.”
- “Very good – very knowledgeable, friendly, entertaining. Covered a lot and willing to do whatever it takes to answer, demonstrate.”
- “This was the best training class I had in a long time.”
- “Absolutely great. Quality and quantity of material was excellent, exceeds expectations.”
Andy Leonard is a Data Philosopher from Farmville, Virginia specializing in data integration with Azure Data Factory and SSIS, SSIS performance tuning, and automation. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in literature, mathematics, farming, and engineering.