Master the SSIS Catalog is available with a Premium Level subscription. Click here for details.
The SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Catalog is an SSIS Framework built into SSIS and administered using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
In this half-day course, Microsoft Data Platform MVP and author Andy Leonard walks you through creating, configuring, and executing SSIS using the SSIS Catalog
About Master the SSIS Catalog
Data integration is the foundation of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals and DBAs responsible for deploying, configuring, and managing data integration at enterprise-scale who want to learn more about the SSIS Catalog.
You will learn:
– Creating an SSIS Catalog
– Deploying SSIS projects to the SSIS Catalog
– SSIS Catalog Execution options
– Configuring connection strings and parameter values.
– Azure Data Factory and the SSIS Catalog
1. A Brief History of SSIS Deployment Models
2. Deploying SSIS projects
3. SSIS execution options
4. Configuring parameters and connection managers
5. The SSIS Catalog in the Cloud