Do you currently use SSIS?
Do you want to take your SSIS skills to the next level?
Is your enterprise planning to migrate its data, databases, data warehouses (or some of them) to the cloud?
If you answered yes, this class is for you.
About Expert SSIS
The next delivery is 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM ET 01-02 April 2019.
Data integration is the foundation of data science, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing, deploying, and managing data integration at enterprise-scale.
You will learn to improve data integration with SSIS by:
- Building faster data integration.
- Making data integration execution more manageable.
- Building data integration faster.
- SSIS Design Patterns for Performance – how to build SSIS packages that execute and load data faster by tuning SSIS data flows and implementing performance patterns.
- SSIS Deployment, Configuration, Execution, and Monitoring – the “Ops” part of DevOps with SSIS using out-of-the-box tools and the latest utilities.
- Automation – how to use Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) to improve SSIS quality and reduce development time.
Interested in more SSIS, Biml, and Azure Data Factory training from Andy Leonard?
Andy Leonard is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Data Philosopher, and BimlHero from Farmville, Virginia specializing in data integration with SSIS, SSIS performance tuning, and automation. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in literature, mathematics, farming, and engineering.
This is a live online class. The class is hosted at GoToWebinar, live with Andy Leonard on webcam, with a 75-minute lunch break. Audio is available via your computer audio or dialing into a US phone number – we recommend using a headset.